This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 November 2013

Spring cleaning and selling stuff.

Spring cleaning and selling stuff.
Not for fussy buyers
For bargain hunters.
How to buy:
1. email me at moochiku at gmail dot com the item you want to  buy and your details.
2. i will provide you with my account details
3. after full payment, i will post your items with poslaju and give you the reference number.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD
1. Used big shoulder bag. Tan color, PU material. Selling at RM 50.00 including shipping.

Selling this handbag I bought (RM 86 including shipping) from glossyaddiction.blogspot.com
More details here:

Big shoulder bag.



Comes with a sling bag

slight discoloration

slight discoloration

interested? email me at moochiku at gmail dot dom
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD

2.  Used Sach Genuine Leather Shoulder bag. Selling at RM 230 including shipping.
Double handles, plenty of pockets

Still in good condition, bought at RM599 awhile back, genuine leather.
Selling at RM 230 including shipping.
Big bag, can fit magazines.



pen mark.

side view



back view, one zip pocket

upper view, 3 zipped pockets

slight discoloration on zipper

can fit magazine.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Used Timberland Smth Rck Women Boots 69635

Size 7.5W

Used and Good condition 
Selling at RM 150 including shipping.











lining coming off abit

Selling at RM 150 including shipping.


If you are interested
Email me at moochiku at gmai dot com for more info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More later on the weekend ok.
See you all.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget