This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

19 December 2013

Spring Cleaning and Selling Stuff Pt. 2

Levi's Jeans
Used, altered
RM 15.00 ( includes shipping via Poslaju)
Email me  adif.chentaku at gmail dot com

Size 24
Low cut, sits low on the waist, 100% cotton
Waist : 13.5"
Rise : 5.5"
Length: 35"
Inseam : 28"
(for  more information on sizing, can refer to this site http://andmoreagainonline.blogspot.com/p/sizing-info.html







------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Used Jeans

RM 15.00 including shipping via Poslaju
Comfortable jeans
Size on the jeans states 27 but I used to be 24 can fit in it
98% cotton, 2% spandex
stetchable

Waist : 12.5"
Rise (zipper area) : 7"
Length : 36.8"
In seam : 29.2"
Leg opening : 7.5"
(for  more info on sizing, can refer on this site http://andmoreagainonline.blogspot.com/p/sizing-info.html









Email me  adif.chentaku at gmail dot com

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget