This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

13 January 2014

Spring Cleaning and Selling Stuff Pt. 3


Not for fussy buyers
For bargain hunters.

How to buy:
1. email me at moochiku at gmail dot com the item you want to  buy and your details.
2.  I will provide you with further details of product availability and account details
3. Only after full payment, i will post your items via Poslaju and give you the reference number.

1. Long Sleeve Blouse 1
Condition: Good
Material: Lycra
Size : S  (fits S-M)
Price : RM 15.00 (Including Poslaju)


2. Kimono Blouse Pink
Condition : Good
Material : Lycra
Size : S ( fits S-M)
Price : RM 15.00 (Including Poslaju)


3. Kimono Blouse Rio
Condition : Good
Material : Lycra
Size : S ( fits S-M)
Price : RM 15.00 (Including Poslaju)


4. 3/4 Sleeve Blouse 2
Condition: Good
Material: Lycra
Size : S  (fits S-M)
Price : RM 15.00 (Including Poslaju)

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget