This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 May 2014

A Short Intro : Ducky and Me

Hello Goodbye Ducky.
This Duckling, I called him Ducky was with me for few months before I have to give him away to my aunt.
Just some happy pictures of me and Ducky. 
And some more later.
This story is 3 years late. I just couldn't bring myself to tell the story cause it makes me sad.
But here you go, just pictures.

This is Ducky, about few days.


Ducky sleeps with me, besides me. Everyday.


Ducky loves to stay next to my lappy because of the hot air from the lappy.


Us. This is about few weeks after. Still sleeps with me.


There you go. I have more pictures later.
See ya and have a great Monday.
MonamOOchiku.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget