This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

02 May 2014

Of Apes and Apps


This is about smartphone.
I have a smartphone. But it does not make me a smarter person. If I am smart, I don't have to use Google every time I need to know about something. The good thing is I have information at hand all the time. Still, depending on your network and call plans will you achieve "connection 24/7", if not, let's just stay in a cave. Not making sense, I know.

Now, this is about a person. 
You want to change a person or help that person because that person is suicidal and mentally disturbed. You can get 100 doctors to help but really, if that person is in denial and refuses help, there's nothing much you can do about it.  You are not a failure and the blame is not on you. If that person thinks that itself is alright and sane, but in reality it looks like shit, that's denial. This person needs help. God please help this person. I hate this person looking like shit and shit. shit. ape.

Lastly, this is about 1st of May.
Guess what happen around the world during 1st of May? Demonstrations, riots. Let's make 1st of May every year a get together day. For whatever reason. Gosh. No body is ever satisfied with anything.

-monamesramoochiku-



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget