This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

11 October 2014

Random--- Maturity comes experience or is it experience comes with maturity?


" man, i'm hungry lets go eat..."

Budget 2014 -- Allocation for Sarawak highway. Ever since I can remember it, every year there would be quite a huge amount of allocation for Sarawak highway. But, so far, as for the road conditions, poor. Holes here and there. What more to say to make new highway. I know, Sarawak is vast land and the cost of making roads are very expansive but seriously, if you never drive in Sarawak, you should. By Sarawak I mean the highway connecting Kuching-Sarikei-Sibu-Bintulu all the way to Miri. Try, go for a drive. You'll love it.


 Petrol prices up again. Not that I drive a lot but back in 2004 a full tank is RM 30.00 and last us a week but today full tank is RM 50.00. 

As for work, I work part time --- 3 days a week. Other days I do my own online works. As  a part timer, I am not entitled to bonuses, no allowance, no EPF, no KWSP, no raya bonus. The company I work with is always at lost (according to the accountants), every projects all lost  no income so I won't worry that I don't even have KWSP. 

Experience comes with maturity.

I know a graduate from a US university who doesn't know how to print from email. Really? She doesn't know a lot of things. Basic things. But she loves to condemn and belittle local university students. Local graduate according to her is 'universiti kampong graduate'. Kampong or not, at least we know how to print from email, how to scan. 

To be a good and clever boss, you need to know a lot of things more than your staff's knowledge. I mean, if the staff is stuck at something or problem, who is she going to refer to? If the boss is stupid then no work can be done. At least know how to print from email lah. The very least. 

Maturity comes with experience.

Sometimes, egoistic and arrogant person is hard to deal with. Heck, they are never easy to deal with. Even harder if they are old. They are never wrong, everybody else is stupid and poor. They always look down on you no matter what you do. That's alright. Allah is around watching us all. He knows better. No point satisfying arrogant people. Like money can give you love.

Anyway, hope to write soon. My camera's kaput so pictures not so good

Take care.

Monamoochiku

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget