This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

06 May 2015

Random Updates of Handbags and Jeans

Before you go and email me asking whether I'm selling all these bags, they are all SOLD OUT. Sorry.
I did not managed to upload it. All taken off my shoulders by my friends. Thanks guys.

Aren't handbags pretty? I love handbags and got couple of them in hanging on my chair. I refuses to keep them in their dust bags or stash them in the closet. I want to look at them everyday.
Some fetish eh? 


Bucket handbag, small but not too small. Just nice. Genuine leather. 

Loving that.

This handbag is really roomy. Nice size for working lady.

My mom loves this color. 

Although this one comes with a long strap, I feel the short handle is something I don't fancy. Nice color though and guess who choose this? Yup..my mom..

The details on these bags are great. The hardware looks kinda expansive.

This is more my color. Brown or black and that's it. What a bore I am.


I love 501s. I have them in baggy type some say boyfriend jeans but my term is Mom's jeans. The waist is high, 100% cotton and not tight fitting. Really  makes me smaller but who cares. As long as you are comfortable, you can conquer the world. 

Anyway, gonna update soon. Still haven't buy a camera. UUUhhh.... horror.
Love loads,
MonaMoochiku



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget