This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

09 August 2015

Hey Another Random Update


I know … it's been quite some time since I last update this blog. Not that I don't want to, I'm just pretty tired all the time.

Let me just point what have happened this past few months.

Somewhere in May
Pooding pass away peacefully. It was really heart wrenching to see him go. All those memories keep flashing back and forth in my head. But thank Allah, he is in a better place now. I hope he's happy in Heaven.

Somewhere in June.
My birthday month. My lovely husband spoils me on this month with surprises and lots more. Love him to pieces.
Puasa month and everything seems to be moving so slow. It is as if everyone moves in a slow motion pace and some just don't move at all. Work is slow, walking is slow but come buka puasa waahhh.... everything comes alive. Baru lah semangat nak solat teraweh. This is the month where I count the days because I know, come end of the month, yaahhoooo... Balik Kampung!!!

In July, Raya time and enjoying it so much. Thank you husband and his family for a nice first and second day hari raya. Got to know his family more because this time we went back to kampung in Seremban. Then on the third raya.... my kampung!!!!

So, that was that. Met some great people along the way. Every moment was something to remember.

And some moments, was something to think about. And this is one of them.
Met few friends who aren't married yet and they are about my age 35 years young. They don't have any boyfriends and seems to me that they are happy with their lives. Truly happy. To them, they don't need a man to keep them happy, they are content with what they have now. People always say they need a man to keep them safe and sound on the ground but they say they can take care of themselves better than any man. I couldn't agree more. They are doing just fine so people, leave them alone. People stereotype them as spinsters but they don't give a sheet about it.
Raya is one time when people snoop around more than any other days. Bore.

Anyway, will try to write more. And often. Will see you again. Bye.
MonaMoochiku


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget