This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

27 September 2015

Haze go away please....

I don't know about you but now I'm feeling trapped in my own mind.
And I feel like running away. But I can't because I'm trapped.
Really choking me but what else can I do?

Here's what... 
Take a deep breath and go with it! Yeah... a moment where you feel like '... apa nak jadi..jadilah....'

I guess its just the weather. The haze is really making my head spinning. Most probably because of my asthma. 

Esok keje, tidur lah. Good nite all. 

Remember, if you feel trapped.... take a deep breath and say... apa nak jadi, jadi lah..!!

on a great day

yesterday 26/9

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget