This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

22 September 2015

No shame here.

Salam Raya

Esok lusa nak raya. Nak masak apa ya? Takda mood betul nak buat apa-apa. Rasa nak tido dan tengok tv saja. Penat kerja and the last thing I wanna do is cook.

Sometimes I can feel the urge to drag my feet to the kitchen but hey guess what? My fingers are on the remote and my eyes on the tv and they win. My feet lose and I'm stuck for hours and hours in front of the tv and it felt good.

No shame there.

I like washing clothes better than cooking. I don't enjoy cooking particularly in a cramp kitchen. Syukur I have a kitchen, its just me being me. My kitchen is really cramp and I hate it. No point complaining about it to the big boss, he doesn't gives a shit. And he'll tell me there's homeless people and the Tuesday sermon starts and I thought Friday prayer sermons are still days away.

What a life eh.

Haze is gone. NOT that its entirely clearing up but its almost gone. Gone to my head and heart. Its just my body doing the work and I'm like on auto-pilot doing things routine.

Life.

Better go and harass some people. Lets make some people angry. Not fair if I am the only person in this world upset. Lets do it together.

monamoochiku


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget