This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

06 February 2016

Procrastinating

I know it's been awhile since I updated my blog. Not that I have nothing to share, I've been procrastinating on everything. But really, I'm just tired. Being bullied, physically and emotionally. By everyone. 

The tiredness been clutching on my feet and I have to drag them all the way until I've become too tired to move. I stand still and I'm still standing. 
I don't know how long I can stand this. 

That's depressing don't you think? And it is something no one should share with someone else. Let it build inside you,  the guilt and the anger and let's just see how far I can go with it. 

For the time being, let's just hope everything will be fine. Gonna go and grab something to eat. Laksa Sarawak maybe?

MonaMoochiku.

1 comment:

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami www.kumpulbagi.com atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)

Twitter Bird Gadget